This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.

Monday, March 09, 2009

09/03/09*

hello people....today is a very special day!My bro's Birthday! too bad he's at army...coming back today...that's why i put the asterisk on the date above..^.^
Haha today dun need do CWO cos Mr Guei not at office...mdm Suzie say do tmr...she smiled at me...feel so one kind..hahahahaha....didnt do maths hw yesterday but managed to survive..haha never get caught....Today had Lit test! Hope everyone did Well!!Haha saw my marks....All As u noe hahaahha except for lit,zzzzB3 the rest all A1,A2..DAMN HAPPY!! hope can keep this up! Hope others did well too and are satisfied with their marks...changed blog skin yesterday...Derick was considered the first to tag on my blog...He thought me some things about blogging...haha I CHANGED THE CBOX to transparent hope u like it...Please tagg on it tooo....i dun noe how to do that floating thing for the cbox...HEY IF ANYONE NOES HOW TO PLEASE TELL ME IN CLASS OR TELL ME IN THE TAGBOX!! Thanks...got maths hw...5.4 dunno what la....then got the science article and not so sure about Art....Going for facial session 2 today...hehehehehehe..Soooo Bye! maybe can post tmr...today i secretly do..Muahahhahahah

Bye!4:51PM

No comments: